Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

Ahhh Saturday! How nice you are to just relax in and do the things around the house I know that need doing. It has been a easy going, no pressure day!. I got to sleep late, then we went storage building looking (hotter than blue blazes!!), Came home and have done not much of anything other than laundry.  I am about to start an early dinner for just the two of us.  I have been on the internet doing some research, which I love to do. 
Enjoyed watching the End Zone on KCBD this morning. I got to watch my grandson, Jarek, who plays for the Shallowater Mustangs, score a touchdown. It was great to see it!  Hopefully, if plans go as I would hope, I will get to see him play a couple of times this fall.  Just have to see how things go. Also, Gabrielle made her debute as assistant drum major for the Hutto Hippo Band. Would like to have seen that also, but we didn't. Also Andrew was in his first high school band performanc, too. Big grandkids are busy with high school activities.
Little grandkids are not as busy, but Keaton started K this year and Kelbie will start Pre school in about another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment